Saturday, January 1, 2011

Flight of the Phoenix (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, Book I) (Grade 3-5)

Who wouldn't want to be a beastologist? Young Nathaniel's parents have been declared lost at sea so he goes off to live with his father's cousin Phil A Fludd - his Aunt Phil - where his adventures as a beastologist in training begin when they  they fly off Right away to Arabia to protect a phoenix.
Flight of the Phoenix (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, Book I)

By now you've noticed my enjoyment and regard for quality children's and young adult fiction and  R.L.LaFevers brings us a wonderful series beginning with Flight of the Phoenix (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, Book I). Brought to us by Sandpiper Publishing we enter a world populated mythical creatures, talking dodo birds and gremlins. Like I said who wouldn't want to be a Beastologist?

Visit R.L. LaFevers website for a brief vist with her other series characters Theodosia and Lowthar.

No comments:

Post a Comment