Thursday, October 31, 2013

#BookReview: No Dawn For Men by James Le Pore and Carlos Davis @JimLePore

When I received this ARC in the mail I couldn't wait to get started reading. Historical fiction, literary greats, WWII adventure...add to that the fact that I had already become a James Le Pore fan when he shared his first writings with me and I was excited.

Ian Fleming really did work with the British Navy devising plots to foil the Nazis and JRR Tolkien's tales were popular in Nazi Germany, add a scholar of Norse mythology and what better plotline could there be?

Heroes abound in this account of heroic action; after all there was no short supply of heroes during WWII and if you're looking for action and daring deeds James Le Pore and Carlos Davis show they are no beginners when it comes sharing a tale of adventure.

If you are looking for expertly related plots and plans, adventure, emotion, suspense and thrills pre-order this gripping page turner today.

"Skillful strategizing, plot twists, strong emotion, continual action equals a novel by James LePore and shouldn’t be missed!" ~from James LePore Author Extraordinaire 

About James Le Pore

In 1999 I sold my law practice to write and take pictures full time. My photography can be seen atwww.nakedeyeimages.com. In 2008, I signed a four-book contract with The Story Plant, a small, agile publisher in Stamford, Connecticut. My first novel. 'A World I Never Made,' was released in April of 2009; the second, 'Blood of My Brother,' on December 25, 2010, and the third, 'Sons and Princes,' in April, 2011. Reviews are on my website, or just Google me. I have also written six short stories that stand alone as pieces of short fiction, but that are meant to accompany my first two novels. The first three of these was released in February, 2011, under the title, 'Anyone Can Die.'

Other reviews of James Le Pore novels  A World I Never Made by James LePore  

Gods and Fathers by James LePore


No comments:

Post a Comment