Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kelli Sue Landon Guests on BlogTalkRadio #Video

As the Avid Reader Book Reviews Blogger, whose book reviews and blog are widely read by literary enthusiasts, I am launching a new radio program based on that blog called 'Secrets of the Avid Reader Blogger'.

Many of the authors featured on this show will be Indie or self-published authors. I have found some real gems when reviewing Indie authors and would like to share those finds with you.

My guest tonight is Kelli Sue Landon, young adult author of mysteries. I truly enjoyed reading & reviewing this short story writer's first novel Sudden Moves and tonight I am pleased to have her here to tell us about her soon to be released 2nd novel, Camp Forrestwood.

Visit her website, The Plot Thickens, and read Chapter One of this new young adult mystery.

Kelli Sue Landon on BTR

Lynnette Phillips, Avid Reader Book Reviews

Tune in BlogTalkRadio 5/9 @3PM Pacific

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli Sue and Lynnette,

    I am so looking forward to tuning in on May 9th to Secrets of an AvidReader ~ Book Reviews Blogger. How exciting! A debut radio show!

    I wish you both All The Best

    Sincerely,
    Emily Hill

    ReplyDelete