Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tweet This! Twitter for Business e-Book [Kindle Edition]

Tweet This! Twitter for Business e-Book
O.K. I wasn't too sure I even needed (or wanted) to read this book...but I'm glad I did.

While reading I realized I wasn't getting the full benefits Twitter has to offer. I decided to promote my blog, Avid Book Reviews, and within a couple of days I began to see results! Alright, after just a couple of days the results are subtle but they're there...really.

Even if you've been using Twitter for awhile read Section 2, "Understanding the Basics". You'll be amazed at what you've been missing. I learned to use At Replies (@), Hash Tags (#) and the search feature more effectively and slowly my number of followers started to increase. Find out about Twitter applications like SocialOomph that help you monitor and automate your tweets and the benefits of Direct Messages as opposed to @replies.

If you've got something to promote (a business, a nonprofit orgnization, a community project, whatever) make sure you read the section entitled "Acheiving Twittertopia in 30 Minutes a Day (or Less) Create a Marketing Plan".

Maybe best of all, this is a quick read. If you're like me you want to just get on with the instruction and try it and with Tweet This! Twitter for Business you can do just that!

By Lynnette Phillips, Avid Book Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment